5 reasons why you should move to Hendersonville NC
Hendersonville is cuddled in a secured valley which is formed between Blue Ridge and the terrific Smokey Mountains. The valley enjoys moderate weather with 4 wonderful seasons. When spring arrives the valley gets filled up with amazing spring plants, summers are warm whereas winters are snow coated. People prefer Hendersonville due to the fact it’s a lovely location and has all the amenities that one may need.
Here we present 5 reasons why you should consider moving to Hendersonville NC-
1. Availability of good residential properties- Most of the owners who are selling home Hendersonville NC have maintained it properly. So, there is no scarcity of good residential property in Hendersonville.
2. Availability of good schools-This County has 20 public schools and a day care facility. The school rankings are appreciably above than the national average. Apart from these public schools, Henderson County has private schools which offer various other educational opportunities.
3. Job Opportunities- The financial base of Hendersonville has shifted from furniture/fixtures and textiles to a much diverse and well-balanced set up which consists of manufacturing industries, retirement services, tourism and farming. Few prominent companies within the vicinity are Kimberly-Clark, Wilsonart International (a producer of decorative surfaces for kitchen and baths) and the well known General Electric. Pardee Hospital in Henderson County has emerged as a big employer.
4. Leisure activities around Hendersonville, NC- Henderson County is fenced by the Chattahoochee, Nantahala and Pisgah forests which have natural beauty in abundance. Some of the most popular activities that are done round the year are-Horse riding, hiking and fishing. This county has a number of golf tracks and parks. As mountains are closely located, skiing is also possible here.
5. Arts and cultural activities-Henderson County is creating its imprints as a hub for arts and cultural activities in North Carolina. The County owns a symphony orchestra and concert band. Henderson County organizes the annual The North Carolina Apple Festival which attracts several hundred thousand people each year.
Hendersonville is a small peaceful place which has got natural splendor and nice weather and attracted many retirees. Several well off retirees have opted to stay here permanently which this has further strengthen the economy. Hence, the factors like good weather, nice natural surrounding and peaceful community is making many people consider moving to Hendersonville NC.